Friday, July 23, 2010

Rework

I've worked on some new pendants last night. I created a couple of black rings made out of resin some time ago and filled those up with 1 layer of colored resin, some attributes and a final layer of clear resin.

I was thinking about listing those in Etsy but i've changed my mind because ...

I hate airbubbles and there are a lot in the pendant with the dog in inside. There is some lint cured in the pendant with the cat inside .... ... and I haven't sanded these black resin rings enough now I see them at daylight. Now I'm thinking of wooden rings instead of resin rings. They are cheap and it's less work (!). If I list an item on Etsy, it has to be perfect. But soon there will be a new listing coming up with pendants like these.

You can find your all necessities on the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment