I don't want to talk about Etsy all the time
So here a fresh new topic about your dayjob: I'm not talking about the crafting job but if you earn your money by crafting thats ok too.
Because I want to know:
- What does it mean to you ?
- Is it a struggle every day to go too your work every day ?
- Is it just a monthly paycheck for you ?
- Or does your work means a lot to you ?
- Do you have fun having your dayjob ?
- What is your job giving you ?
I'm a developer myself, love to create websites and webapplications.
BUT if i could make a living creating jewelry and crocheting , I would switch in a heartbeat :D Why ? I would be my own boss , dont have annoying colleagues around me and still having a creative life.