Thursday, July 15, 2010

My latest creation

I love this resin masterpiece. I bought some cheap potpourri from a shop in Holland. There were tons of little flowers and leaves in the bag and I picked two different colored flowers, white and orange, placed it in an 1 inch sized cabochon mould and put some clear resin in it. After the first layer had cured into jelly, I placed a layer of black colored resin onto it.
And finally this is the result, It took a while before the silver plated pendants arrived in Holland. They came all the way from the states, unfortunatelly Holland doesn't have such nice and simple jewelry supplies. :(
You can find it in my etsy shop.
You can find your own resin kit here.

3 comments:

  1. This one is my favorite one also. Love the two pretty little flowers.

    Your blog is very new so do not get discouraged if it takes a while to build up a good following. I had my blog for about a year and a half now and for the first few months I had absoulutely 0 followers, it was so sad I almost wanted to cry. I know I will never have a great big following of a thousand or more followers but that's okay.
    I'm following your blog and hope you'll take a look at mine and perhaps (if you like it) follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thk u all :) and thk u almostPrecious for those nice words! I dont mind having less followers , for me this blog is also a good following proces and diary for my jewel creations :)

    ReplyDelete