Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog feature - Wild Woman Jewelry

It is friday and blog feature time!
This time I picked Etsy shop Wild Woman Jewelry, located in Canada. A wide variety of handmade and very colorful jewelry made out of glass, gemstone and sterling silver

Here are some of my favorite items I would like to share with you:

Earrings, Oxidized Sterling Silver, Terra Cotta, Turquoise and Yellow Glass Gems - Santa Fe



Deep Sea, Handmade Earrings, Dark Teal Artisan Glass and Oxidized Sterling Silver



Earrings, Send in the Clowns - Clear Metallic Dotted Blown Glass, Gunmetal and Sterling Silver



Pendant Funky Lampwork Glass and Sterling Silver - BLOOMERS Jolie



Just click on the photos or links to visit Wild Woman Jewelry

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by on the Monday Mingle. I LOVE the jewelry!!! :) I make my own, but not nearly that nice! LOL Stop by when you can! www.debtfreespending.com and www.facebook.com/debtfreespending

    ReplyDelete